News Bulletin: Yahoo7 announces line-up for Mobile Marketing Event
Yahoo7 announces line up for mobile marketing event
Yahoo7 has announced the line-up of its mobile marketing event, Marketing in the Age of Mobile, at Vivid Ideas on 10 June.
The event, held at the Museum of Contemporary Art Terrace, will see representatives from Facebook, Tribe, The Iconic, Unlockd and GroupM explore the future of mobile marketing. Yahoo7’s director of product and audience will lead the keynote address, revealing research on mobile trends and consumer insights.
The full line up of speakers includes:
• Jason Juma-Ross, head of technology, Entertainment & Communications at Facebook Australia
• Jules Lund, TV and radio host and founder of TRIBE
• Adam Jacobs, MD at The Iconic
• Matt Von Der Muhll, COO of Unlockd
• Vanessa Hunt, head of mobile – Australia, GroupM
Article Written By: AdNews0