Who Were LinkedIn’s 2017 Top Voices in Marketing and Social Media?
Zenith’s Tom Goodwin led the way
LinkedIn Tuesday revealed its third annual Top Voices list, as well as the top global hashtags used by those who made the cut.
The professional network’s top 10 marketing and social media voices for 2017 were:
- Zenith executive vice president and head of innovation Tom Goodwin
- Freelance copywriter Michael Spencer
- The Marketing Zen Group founder and CEO Shama Hyder
- Skillshare senior content marketing manager Dennis Williams II
- Lindstrom Co. branding expert and consultant Martin Lindstrom
- MG OMD deputy head of evidence Richard Shotton
- Haas School of Business course instructor and LinkedIn campus editor Julian Gamboa
- Marketing consultant Katie Martell
- Pause 2017 international live video correspondent String Nguyen
- Praiseworthy co-founder and chief operating officer Misa Chien
And the Top Voices’ top global hashtags were:
The complete list is available here.
Article written by: David Cohen0